|The logo, that represents the Tourist Association Pro Loco Uta since 2000, shows two characteristic elements of the village : the Romanic Church of Santa Maria of the XII century and one of the nuragic bronze figurines, the most important that is the chieftain, found in Uta in 1849.
The tourist association “Pro Loco Uta” was set up on 15 June 1985 and registered with the number 8732 on 03 July of the same year.
The Pro Loco is subjected to the surveillance of the Regional administration that can exercise it also through public bodies, purposely delegated, and through the UNPLI, that is body in the second degree of coordination and assistance.
The association has as primary task to provide to the tourist improvement and development of the resort; in particular, he has got to:
- To gather everyone (Bodies, hoteliers, economic operators, etc…) who is interested in the tourist development of the town;
- To protect and to improve the resort’s environmental, monumental, artistic and landscape heritage;
- To realize and to promote initiatives aimed at the protection and at the diffusion the cultural and folk tradition of the resort;
- To organize, promote and coordinate the initiatives aimed at the knowledge and at making the most of the local tourist resources, and the initiatives aimed at drawing the attention of tourists and at favouring their stay conditions;
- To promote, make and coordinate events and initiatives with tourist interest;
- To help tourists;
- To promote the realization and the improvement of receptive facilities, public concerns, meeting places and tourist/sports facilities;
- To carry out activities aimed at drawing the attention of the competent Authorities about specific local problems which solution produces, directly or indirectly, a benefit for the local tourist activities;
- To awaken the resident population about tourism;
- To make out a list (with all the necessary information) and up to date a register of the rooms and houses to let for holiday; to oversee and ascertain the observance of prices and fares, and in case, to discuss about them and to ask the competent Authority to correct them;
- To institute a proper tourist information office that is able to satisfy every request, verbal or written, that concerns tourism in the resort or in Sardinia and to give to travellers and tourists every information they can need to choose their stay or tourist itinerary (addresses, fares, timetables, programmes, etc…);
The Pro Loco makes its work on the territory of Uta, and, in case, in the neighbouring zones, acting in accordance with the interested towns.
Bodies OF DIRECTORS
(Majority Municipal Representative)
(Minority Municipal Representative)
COUNCIL OF AUDITORS
COUNCIL OF ARBITERS
|PODDA MARIA ANTONIETTA
|FLUMINI MARIA GRAZIA