The Church of San Cromazio, mentioned for the first time in 1365 in the incomes of the archiepiscopal refectory of Cagliari, was located in the south zone of the village and as V. Angius asserted (1853) is there that the parish activities were done for the inhabitants of Uta Jossu.
It seems that it was a Romanesque Church with features like those of the Santa Maria’s Church. According to the sources, it was built in the second half of the 12th century by Tuscan workers.
It was divided into one nave e two side aisles; the separating walls had dark grey marble columns; the apse had skirting Bodies, corner pilasters, small arches on corbels and pilasters that divide (into 3 parts) the apse in mirrors.
In the middle of the apse, there was a single lancet window as in the back mirrors of the two side aisles (concluded by a semi-gable).
The San Cromazio’s Church kept until the 18th century and its ruins were used in 1843 to build the bell tower of the Church of Santa Giusta.